🐚 Aria 🐚
The Cherry Blossom Girl visits the Mermaid Lagoon at Tokyo Disney
urban legends (◠‿◠✿)
scary stories (◕ω◕✿)
creepy things (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧
paranormal and supernatural things ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕ヮ◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
hearing a noise in the middle of the night *: ･ﾟ✧ヽ(ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ
Guess what I made?
Wow, it has been over a year since I made Nadir (the first figurine) so it was about fucking time, eigh?
Say hello to Nava! Named after Matthew Nava, the main artist behind the game!
If you’re interested in making your own and/or see the process behind this, here's a tutorial for you!
- This time I actually made a correct hood that was three dimensional and not just flat like the last one. It took a long time to get right but it sure looks good now!
- He’s a bit taller than Nadir, seeing as the cone I use for the body was slighty bigger than the previous one I used (the local hobby store didn’t have that smaller one anymore)
- The scarf isn’t bended the same way as Nadir’s because I was afraid of ruining the white pattern
GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!111
Disney’s Atlantis Concept Art by Mike Mignola
"Weird idea - call me ! "
so much to discuss in half-people heaven
Iron Giant Ready to Rock by wagadog
“The costume was made to be at a nighttime party outdoors - so that all the black I was wearing would disappear into the background.”
[lawyer voice] the prosecution makes a compelling argument, but have you considered this *puts middle finger up*
chibiusa scribbles ^q^
- NEVER smoke anything around an animal especially small ones because their respiratory systems are really really sensitive and any amount of secondhand smoke can seriously injure them
- please please please don’t subject your animals to that
- they love and trust you please don’t hurt them with your habits
Paranorman, demonstrating how it has more in common with many 80’s kids movies than more modern childrens’ movies. You know, like The Goonies.
I love this movie because it had charm and struck a chord with people that’s hard to do in most movies
completed “Sawyer and June” boards!
Sailor Moon’s ULTIMATE final form.
Sailor Moon was my gateway to anime. In middle school I was obsessed, I would get up at 6 am to watch it and usually miss my bus to see the whole episode. We didn’t have a computer and the internet wasn’t commonplace yet (I’m OLD) so I had no real way of getting my hands on new SM episodes or movies.
Every once in a while I’d catch a glimpse of a poster or some merch that had Sailor Moon in a CRAZY new outfit surrounded by Sailor Senshi I’d NEVER seen. This lead me to believe the show had 5 million seasons and that eventually Sailor Moon’s outfit would reach some insane high level form that I could only imagine. So basically, here is that.
I can’t not reblog this. I am dying as I look at this but it is so true!
You win all the awards.